Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Chase, and Citi are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
This offer is currently no longer available. Please check the Hot Deals tab for the latest offers.
If you’ve thought of getting the American Express SimplyCash credit card, there’s only 1 week left to apply and get a $250 statement credit after completing the minimum spending!
You must be approved by April 28, 2014 to get the bonus. Tis card normally has no sign-up bonus.
What Is the American Express SimplyCash Card?
This was 1 of the cards I applied for in January which earned me 100,000 miles and $890 in statement credits.
Link: SimplyCash Business Card From American Express
Link: SimplyCash Review
I like the American Express SimplyCash card because it gives you lots of flexibility. You can use the cash back for anything, not just travel related expenses.
And it currently has no annual fee.
You don’t usually see such a good sign-up bonus on fee-free cards. Here’s my post on how to register for the additional cash back categories.
- $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in the 1st 3 months
- 5% cash back at office supply stores
- 3% cash back from a category you can choose (like airfare, gas stations, or dining)
- 1% cash back on everything else
- Terms & limitations apply
Because this is a business card, some folks may think they can’t apply for it. But read my post on how you might be eligible for a business credit card! And my step-by-step post about how to fill out an American Express business credit card application.
You’ll get a statement credit of $250 on the American Express SimplyCash Business Credit Card after you spend $3,000 in 3 months, but only if you’re approved before April 28, 2014.
This is a good deal for a card that charges no annual fee and earns up to 5% cash back.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!