Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: This offer is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Thanks to Million Mile Secrets readers for letting me know that the Chase Southwest 50,000 point sign-up offer is still available! We don’t earn a commission on it, but it is the best offer right now!
Chase Southwest Premier 50,000 Point Bonus
I wrote earlier that the Southwest 50,000 point bonus was ending, but suspected there might still be at least 1 card with the 50,000 point sign-up bonus available. If you click on the link and scroll down, you’ll find a link to the Southwest Premier business card as well! I’ve updated the Hot Deals tab as well with this offer.
This Chase Southwest Premier card gives you:
- 50,000 Southwest points after you spend $2,000 in the 1st 3 months
- 2 points per $1 you spend on Southwest and AirTran
- 2 points per $1 you spend on Southwest hotel and car rental partners
- 1 point per $1 you spend on regular purchases
- 6,000 points every year on your card anniversary
- No foreign currency fees
- $99 annual fee NOT waived for the 1st year
You could use 50,000 points for ~$710 in Southwest flights. And if you have the Companion Pass, you can fly your partner with you for just the $2.50 security fee and double the value of the points!
I’m not sure how long this link will work, so if you’re thinking of applying you should probably do it sooner rather than later.
The 50,000 bonus point offer on the Chase Southwest Premier card is still available! But I haven’t seen the Plus version of the card offer 50,000 points recently.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!