Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Bank of America, Barclaycard, Chase, Citi, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Best Western has very graciously donated a $100 gift card to celebrate their Spring Promotion!
Members of Best Western Rewards who register for the promotion will earn a $50 gift card (expires September 1, 2014) for 2 separate paid stays.
Best Western Spring Promotion
You get a $50 gift card when you complete 2 separate stays at a Best Western hotel by May 18, 2014.
You can also currently get up to 20% off (though it’s not always 20%) your stay at certain Best Western hotels. Stays at discounted hotels will still count towards the promotion for the $50 gift card.
How to Register
1. Enroll in the Best Western Rewards program
2. Register for the Spring Promotion
3. Complete 2 separate stays by May 18, 2014
1. Make sure your email address listed on your account is up to date, so your $50 gift card can be emailed to you.
2. You will receive your gift card via email, 2 to 3 weeks after you complete your 2 stays.
3. You can NOT use your $50 gift card to pay for an up to 20% off hotel.
4. The $50 Best Western Gift Card expires September 1, 2014.
How to Enter to Win a $100 Best Western Gift Card
Just leave ONE comment telling me which Best Western hotel you’d like to visit to win the $100 Best Western gift card.
I’ll pick 1 commenter who will win the $100 Best Western Gift cards after the drawing closes at 9:00 pm Central Time on Saturday, April 19, 2014 (today).
Fine Print: The maximum value of this giveaway is $100. I make all the decisions regarding the giveaway and there is no appeal. I’m giving away a $100 Best Western gift card, so please don’t make this hard for me.