Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook or Twitter!
1. Do you know about the 5% cash back card with no annual fee card and a $250 statement credit after completing the minimum spending requirements?
$250 Statement Credit After Spending $3,000 Within 3 Months
2. How miles and points got us a ~$22,000 anniversary trip to Italy for only ~$2,500.
We Used Miles & Points to Pay for a ~ $22,000 Anniversary Trip
3. You can get 100,000 American Airlines miles & a $200 statement credit.
4. You can get 5X Ultimate Rewards on gas, movies, and coffee.
5. Don’t make these 3 mistakes when getting the Southwest Companion Pass.
Don’t Make These 3 Mistakes When Getting Your Southwest Companion Pass!
6. Stay-at-home partners can get credit cards again.
Stay-at-Home Partners Can Get Their Own Credit Cards Again!
7. 3 nights can get you 38,000 extra Club Carlson points.
38,000 Points Gets you a Free Night in Tahiti!
8. Why Brussels Airlines is your secret to using United miles on European flights.
Use Brussels Airlines to get you to Europe!
9. You can book an overwater bungalow in Tahiti using points!
50,000 Points Gets you an Overwater Villa at the InterContinental Thalasso Bora Bora
10. You will soon be able to fly to the Caribbean on Southwest.
3 New Southwest Destinations From July 1, 2014!
11. Bonus! Why it will cost more Virgin Atlantic miles to stay at Hilton hotels.
A Garden Bungalow at Hilton Moorea Costs 80,000 Hilton Points Per Night
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!