Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Hilton is offering up to 9,000 bonus Hilton points for a 4 night weekend stays between February 1, 2014 and April 30, 2014. But I don’t see this as a particularly good deal!
You can earn 1,000 points for each night that you stay. And you will earn an extra 5,000 points for weekend stays of two or more nights.
However, “weekends” are defined as Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. So that’s more than 50% of the week!
These points are in addition to base points that you would already earn for stays.
Terms & Conditions
You have to register for the promotion and you must register before your first stay.
Most frustratingly, there is a l-o-n-g list of hotels which aren’t taking part in this promotion.
Worth it or Not?
If you’re lucky enough to stay at a Hilton which is participating in the promotion, you could get some extra points.
But these promotions are even more lucrative:
- Club Carlson promotion for 38,000 bonus points for 3 nights
- IHG Rewards Big Win promotion (if you’ve got a good targeted offer)
- Hyatt Endless Possibilities
- Marriott Megabonus Promotion
I wouldn’t go out of my way to stay in a Hilton hotel to take part in this promotion.
But if you’ve already got stays planned in Hilton hotels, it doesn’t hurt to register for the promotion.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 14,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!