Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Happy New Year! Here are the most interesting and useful posts for December 2013.
1. You can get extra American Express points for referring folks to American Express cards.
2. Do you know the 5X Ultimate Rewards points or 5% cash back Chase Freedom 2014 categories?
4. Were you able to get the 50,000 points American Express Premier Rewards Gold card offer?
6. Do you know the 10 ways to use Alaska Air miles?
7. Why you shouldn’t convert your credit cards.
9. I showed you that Amazon sells gift cards to other stores.
10. How to get your own image next to your comments.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 14,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another giveaway!