Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for November 2013.
1. You can make a charitable donation to prevent sex trafficking in the Dominican Republic. Emily and I will match your donation up to $2,000, so you can literally “make us pay!”
3. You learned the best tip for searching for United award seats.
4. It’s official! The Southwest 50,000 point signup bonus counts towards the Companion Pass.
5. United’s big miles devaluation and upcoming changes to their award chart.
7. The Chase Freedom 5x bonus categories for the first quarter of 2014 have been announced.
8. I explained how you can get more points when you buy gift cards.
9. Is the 50,000 Citi ThankYouPoints offer a good deal?
10. You can pay with Points + Cash at Hyatt and get elite stay credit and earn points on your stay!
11. Emily and I went to Key West and I learned a valuable lesson on why you shouldn’t keep rebooking after you’ve found a price you like.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 14,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!