Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
This is a very useful tip – especially when you search for your flights segment-by-segment – so I’m posting about it separately!
The Ultimate Guide To United Miles Index
- Part 1 – Earning Lots Of United Miles
- Part 2 – Introduction To United Miles
- Part 3 – Understanding The United Award Chart
- Part 4 – United Award Costs/Fees
- Part 5 – Using The United Website To Book Awards
- Part 6 – Stopovers, Open Jaws And Free One Ways
- Part 7 – Using The ANA Website To Find Star Alliance Award Seats
- Part 8 – All The Ways to Get To Europe!
- Part 9 – The Best Tip For Searching On United.com
- Part 10 – All The Ways To Get To Japan, North Asia & South Asia
- Part 11 – All The Ways To Get To Australia, New Zealand, & Oceania!
- Part 12 – All The Ways To Get To The Caribbean, Central & South America
- Part 13 – All The Ways To Get To India
- Part 14 – North America United Awards (Including Canada And Hawaii)
- Part 15 – All The Ways To Get To Africa
The Best Tip for Searching on United.com
Change your search results to show you 50 flights (instead of the default) when you search on United.com. You will see many more flight options when you do!
Step 1 – Click On “Advanced Search”
Fill in your departure city, destination and date.
Then click on “Advanced Search” at the bottom of the award search page.
Step 2 – Change “Number of Flights to Display” To “50”
Click on the drop-down box by the “Number of Flights to Display” and change it from the “Default” to “50”
You will see MANY more flight options this way!
You’ll see a lot more flight options when you increase the number of award flights to display on United.com!