Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for October 2013.
2. We learned how & why to transfer your Chase Freedom points.
3. Did you get a targeted email offering a 25% rebate on US Airways redeemed miles?
5. Southwest says the 50,000 signup bonus may not count towards the Companion Pass! But it currently does!
6. You can get up to a 30% bonus when you transfer Membership Rewards points.
8. Emily shared her birthday trip to the Dominican Republic.
9. You can buy Hilton Gold status (free breakfast and internet!) for $50.
10. There was a 60,000 point (or $600 in airfare) Navy Federal Credit Union card. This offer has expired, but hopefully it will come back!