Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook or Twitter!
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for October 2013.
1. Do you know how not to mess up the minimum spending for the Southwest Companion Pass?
Time Your Minimum Spending To Earn The Companion Pass for Almost 2 Years!
2. We learned how & why to transfer your Chase Freedom points.
We Transferred Points From a Chase Freedom to a Chase Sapphire Preferred and Then to Hyatt When we Went to Maui!
3. Did you get a targeted email offering a 25% rebate on US Airways redeemed miles?
Did You Get an Offer for 25% of Your US Air Miles Back?
4. You can buy Vanilla Reloads at Family Fare grocery stores with a credit card.
Vanilla Reloads at Family Fare Stores!
5. Southwest says the 50,000 signup bonus may not count towards the Companion Pass! But it currently does!
The 50,000 Points Counted Towards Our Companion Pass
6. You can get up to a 30% bonus when you transfer Membership Rewards points.
You Can Transfer American Express Points to Virgin Atlantic at a 30% Bonus
7. Get 50,000 miles (or 100,000 Hilton points) from the Bank of America Virgin Atlantic MasterCard.
8. Emily shared her birthday trip to the Dominican Republic.
Emily And Kristen Celebrating Emily’s Birthday In The Dominican Republic
9. You can buy Hilton Gold status (free breakfast and internet!) for $50.
You Get Hilton Gold Status & Other Discounts for ~$50!
10. There was a 60,000 point (or $600 in airfare) Navy Federal Credit Union card. This offer has expired, but hopefully it will come back!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!