Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express is a Million Mile Secrets advertising partner. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
[Disclosure: I don't get a commission for the link to Nomadic Matt's Travel Hacking Book, but I'm featured in the book!]
Matt runs the budget travel site, Nomadic Matt and his advice has been featured in The New York Times, CNN, Lifehacker etc.
And he’s just released his book on Travel Hacking called the The Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TRAVEL HACKING
To be very clear – this is NOT the book for you if you’ve been collecting miles and points for a long time.
But it could be worth buying for folks new to miles and points. Or if you’re looking to find frequent flyer information sorted and arranged for you.
Matt shares how to use frequent flier miles and hotel points to get free or cheap travel.
His book explains how to:
- Use hotel and airline loyalty programs
- Use credit cards to earn sign up bonuses
- Earn points without credit cards
- Find mileage runs (flying just to get miles) and mattress runs (booking hotel stays for the points)
- Find other deals
- Use and redeem your miles and points
And you might also find an interview with someone you know, who perhaps likes bow-ties!
The Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking is available, for the next 48 hours, at $37 instead of the original price of $49.
Matt has a 6 month refund policy, so you can return the book if it isn’t for you.
Note that Matt’s book is an eBook so it’s only available as a download and not as a hardcopy.
Yes, you can get the same information from blogs!
But if you’re new to miles and points or training someone who is new to miles & points, this could save you some time browsing through the blogs.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 14,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!