Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook or Twitter!
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for September 2013.
1. Do you want to get paid very well for writing about miles and points?
How About a Career With Million Mile Secrets?
2. All 4 Southwest cards are offering 50,000 points. If you time this right and apply for 2 Southwest cards in mid-October, you could get a Southwest Companion Pass for almost 2 years!
3. You could get up to 25% cash back plus Ultimate Rewards points!
You Can Earn Cash Back in Addition to Ultimate Rewards Points With Your Ink Plus & Ink Bold
4. Here are 7 different business cards that offer 50,000 miles or points.
5. Do you know Hyatt’s best kept secret?
We Upgraded Emily’s Mom To A Suite At The Park Hyatt Goa For 6,000 Hyatt Points!
6. How to save on 1-way car rentals.
One Way Rentals Can Cost A Lot of Money!
7. Do transferred Southwest points count towards the Companion Pass?
Do Southwest Point Transfer Count Towards The Companion Pass?
8. Get up to 50,000 Ultimate Points for referring friends for a Chase Sapphire or Chase Freedom card.
You Can Get Up to 50,000 Ultimate Rewards Points For Referring Your Friends and Family
9. You can get discounts and exclusive experiences with the Mastercard Priceless Cities program.
Discounted and Unique Offers for MasterCard Holders
10. How to get the annual fee for the Hyatt card waived! And you could potentially get a statement credit as well.
PS: I’ll be without internet for most of today (scary thought!) so I won’t be able to get to the comments for a while.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 14,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!