Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for September 2013.
1. Do you want to get paid very well for writing about miles and points?
3. You could get up to 25% cash back plus Ultimate Rewards points!
5. Do you know Hyatt’s best kept secret?
6. How to save on 1-way car rentals.
10. How to get the annual fee for the Hyatt card waived! And you could potentially get a statement credit as well.
PS: I’ll be without internet for most of today (scary thought!) so I won’t be able to get to the comments for a while.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 14,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!