Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 20% Off Best Western & 1,000 Points Per Stay
Best Western is offering a 20% discount and 1,000 point bonus for each stay booked online, through November 24, 2013.
How to Register
- Enroll in the Best Western Rewards loyalty program, if you’re not a member
- Register for the Back to Business fall promotion
- Book the Internet Only rate online to earn a 20% discount
- Earn 1,000 bonus points for each stay
In addition, elite members earn an additional 500 points for each stay.
Terms & Conditions
Qualifying stays must be completed by November 24, 2013. This offer is for the Internet Only rate, so this offer will not apply to other rates. And it may take up to six weeks for members to receive bonus points.
Also, this offer may not be applicable in all countries. See the Terms and Conditions (scroll to the bottom) for a list of participating countries.
2. Starwood Hotels Prizes with “Spin to Win” Games
The grand prize is 250,000 points, and Starwood will announce a winner on October 25, 2013.
In addition, they are also offering the following daily prizes:
- Free Night Award (1 Prize)
- 5,000 Points (5 Prizes)
- 1,000 Points (10 Prizes)
- 500 Points (25 Prizes)
- Kate Spade New York Tote (2 Prizes)
You can play daily, but the odds aren’t great and this could be a waste of time.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another credit card tip!