Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for August 2013.
1. The 30,000 point bonus offer on the Starwood American Express cards officially ends tomorrow. We looked into the Starwood hotel program and how a couple can use these cards for a 5 night stay & miles for air tickets in DisneyWorld or Kona, Hawaii.
2. The Million Mile Secrets Maximizer (beta version) now lets you set your own mile/point values!
3. We learned 2 lessons from the best airline ad in 2013.
6. How you can save up to 78% off buying Marriott gift cards.
7. How 2 credit cards can get you 2 airline tickets to Disneyworld and a 5 night hotel stay.
10. You can track American Airlines miles on Award Wallet again!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!