Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for July 2013.
1. The 50,000 point bonus on the Southwest cards officially ends today. But how to decide whether to get the Southwest Companion Pass in 2013 or 2014?
2. Car Rental Savers is a great alternative for cheap rentals cars if you don’t have a Costco membership.
3. How to contact hotel general managers to ask for room upgrades for special occasions.
4. You could get up to 50,000 miles from Fidelity.
5. You can buy Vanilla Reloads at some 7-11 stores.
6. There are usually no taxes on hotel award stays at most hotels.
7. We looked at how Award Wallet makes it easy to track your miles and points.
8. I showed you how to get the lowest price on car rentals if you’re below 25 years.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!