Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Chase, and Citi are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Million Mile Secrets Shopping Maximizer
Have you had a chance to test out the Million Mile Secrets Maximizer?
The Million Mile Secrets Maximizer (still in testing mode) will tell you the best combination of cards and online shopping portals to get the most miles and points for your online purchase.
To be clear – the maximizer is NOT 100% complete, but I wanted to let Million Mile Secrets readers play around with it and make suggestions to improve it.
Thanks to all the Million Mile Secrets readers who made suggestions to improve the maximizer!
Here’s what you said and the changes made!
– Val wanted a new tab option for each store. Now store tabs will open in their own window!
Other Updates to The Shopping Maximizer
- Gift Card text updated to use any card in your wallet
- Rewards discrepancies have been updated
- Overlap of the widget with ads has been fixed
- Missing scrollbars on widget have been fixed
- Fixed missing wallets/card issues
Coming In Future Updates
- Custom Notes (suggested by Janice) and Point Valuations (suggested by Carlos and JP) assigned to individual credit cards
- Additional cashback portals
Please let us know what else to do to make the maximizer better!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!