Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Emily: It was a real treat to visit Hawaii with my honey. We loved that there was so much to do in Hawaii, which made it possibly a better vacation choice than Bora Bora. And it was also much cheaper!
Trip Report Index:
- Introduction and Planning
- Alaska Airlines First Class & Getting Locked Out of Our Car!
- Hyatt Regency Maui, Ocean Suite
- Hyatt Regency Maui
- Eating Around the Hyatt Regency Maui
- Activities Around the Hyatt Regency Maui
- Hyatt Regency Maui Ocean Front Room
- Grand Wailea – Terrace View Room
- The Grand Wailea
- Grand Wailea Spa
- Eating Around the Grand Wailea
- Activities Around the Grand Wailea
- The Road to Hana
- United Flight From Hawaii
- Blog Giveaway & Conclusion
For patiently reading through the 14 part trip report, we’d like to give away:
- One Hawaii girl tote/freezer bag with natural cooking spoons, one Tropical Travel Pack & one luggage tags
- One Hawaiian Floral Mist spray with one set of ladies earrings, one luggage tag & one Hawaiian handcrafted candle
- One Hibiscus ladies perfume, one Sea Turtle pottery & one luggage tag
Daraius: Sorry guys, I let Emily do the giveaway shopping!
You can enter by leaving ONE comment per person on this blog post, by 8:59 pm Central Time on Monday, July 8, 2013. To make this fun, comment on which Hawaiian island you’d most like to visit!
Fine Print: You have to comment by 9:00 pm Central Time on July 8, 2013. I make all the decisions regarding the giveaway and there is no appeal.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another trip report!