Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Bank of America, Barclaycard, Chase, Citi, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: The current sign-up bonus has reduced to 35,000 miles
Here are the most interesting and useful posts in June 2013.
1. The secret to earning up to 20% off on all Southwest flights!
2. One of the best deals for hotels is using 5,000 Priority Club points for PointsBreak hotels.
3. The most comprehensive blog guide to using Lufthansa miles is complete!
4. I alerted you to a better offer on the Chase Ink cards, which is no longer available.
5. You can earn Hyatt points and elite status credits at many MGM hotels on the strip in Las Vegas.
6. Save time by signing-up for a free rental car program membership.
7. Will the Starwood 30,000 point credit card come back?
8. The 50,000 point Southwest cards are back! And you earn double points when you use your Southwest card to book a Southwest flight.
9. When a tornado interrupted our travel plans.
10. The Road to Hana was our favorite activity in Maui.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!