[Disclosure: I receive no compensation from Best Western for running this blog giveaway.]
Best Western has very graciously donated a $100 gift card to celebrate their Summer Promotion where members of Best Western Rewards earn a free night after three separate paid stays!
Best Western Fall Promotion
You get a voucher for a free stay if you stay three separate times at a Best Western hotel between June 17, 2013 to August 18, 2013.
How to register
1. Enroll in the Best Western Rewards loyalty program
2. Register for the summer promotion online by July 28, 2013
3. Complete 3 stays between June 17, 2013 to August 18, 2013
You earn an extra 1,000 Best Western Rewards bonus points for each qualified stays if you use your Best Western Rewards MasterCard.®
Keep in Mind
1. You have to register for the promotion BEFORE your stay
2. The 3 stays must be 3 separate stays on non-consecutive nights
3. You must redeem the free night voucher, at any Best Western hotel in the U.S., Canada, or Caribbean (not anywhere else), on or before January 31, 2014
Best Western & Disney
Best Western has teamed up with the Disney Channel to offer guests something different. A life sized cutout of Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell from the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie “Teen Beach Movie”, will greet travelers in the Best Western lobby. Guests can pose with the stars and share the image with family and friends via smartphones or tablets.
Best Western and the Disney Channel are also offering a summer sweepstakes, where one lucky winner and three guests will be flown to Los Angeles to meet Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell and will receive an autographed surfboard.
50 others will win a $100 Best Western Travel Card. Click here to enter!
Best Western Rewards Elite members who qualify for the promotion have more chances to win: they’ll be entered into a separate sweepstakes to win a four day, three night vacation to Los Angeles, Calif.
More about the Best Western program
American Express Membership Reward points transfer to Best Western in a 1:1 ratio, meaning that 1,000 Membership Rewards points transfers to 1,000 Best Western points.
You can also transfer Best Western hotel points to airlines, but it isn’t a great value.
Best Western offers a “No Catch” status match program. I filled out the status match form and within a few days Best Western had matched my Hyatt Diamond status. As a Best Western Diamond elite I earned a 30% point bonus for a paid business stay in the UK, and I was upgraded to a much nicer room in the main building of our hotel.
My colleagues with no Best Western elite status were sent to a smaller room away from the main hotel room.
Best Western has three elite status levels:
- Gold Elite status after 10 qualified nights in a calendar year and earns 10% extra points
- Platinum Elite status after 15 qualified nights in a calendar year and earns 15% extra points
- Diamond Elite status after 30 qualified nights in one calendar year and earns 30% extra points
How To Enter $100 Gift Card Giveaway
Just leave ONE comment with the name of the Disney character you (or your child!) would like to meet in a Best Western lobby if you win the $100 gift card!
I’ll select a random winner after the giveaway closes at 8:59 Central Time on Wednesday, July 3, 2013.
Fine Print: You have to comment by 8:59 pm Central time on July 3, 2013. I make all the decisions regarding the giveaway and there is no appeal. I’m not getting anything from Best Western for running this giveaway, so play nice!