Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 1,000 Citi Thank You Points
Via Fat Wallet, you can get 1,000 Citi Thank You points for linking your Citi Thank You account to your Amazon account. This is limited to the 1st 20,000 users and ends on June 30, 2013.
Citi Thank You points are worth between 1 cent to 1.33 cents, so 1,000 points is worth $10 to $13.
Step 1 – Log into your Citi Thank You account
Log into your Citi Thank You account using this link
Step 2 – Click on “My Account”
Click on “My Account” in the top left part of the screen
Then click on “Enter Promotional Code” in the left column
Step 3 – Enter code
Enter code “TYAMCAZON2” in the Bonus Registration Code box.
If it doesn’t work, try entering the code in the “Promotional Code” box as well.
Step 4 – Confirmation
I got immediate confirmation that I received 1,000 points.
And the points showed up in my Thank You account!
2. 2,500 Miles Discount for American Airlines Redemption
You have to enter the sweepstake, and will get a code to use for a discounted award redemption.
The terms are very limiting and say that you have to:
- Redeem online, which limits you to flights on:
- American Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- British Airways
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Use the discount by July 24, 2013 for travel between September 4, 2013 & November 20, 2013
So this likely won’t be useful for most folks, but perhaps some can take advantage of it!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!