Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here’s what I consider the most interesting and useful posts in April 2013.
1. Buy Visa and MasterCard gift cards from grocery stores, drug stores, gas stations etc. and then use those gift cards to load your American Express Bluebird at Wal-Mart and pay your mortgage, car loan, etc.
2. You can even load your Bluebird using an automated kiosk at Wal-Mart. Some readers are reporting that the machines aren’t working or require a manager to authorize the transaction.
3. 50,000 Membership Rewards points (~$500+ in travel) with the American Express Business Rewards Gold card.
5. Donate to the Captain Jason Dahl Foundation (by May 10, 2013) for a chance to fly in one of American Airlines’ oldest surviving planes!
6. The best cards to earn extra miles & points on groceries and why it often doesn’t matter.
7. ~$420 in travel with the Barclaycard Arrival.
9. What are the new rules to get 2 Citi personal cards?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!