Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express and Citi are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 1,000 Free Marriott Points for Your Baseball Stories
Submit your baseball memories and stories to Marriott’s Rewards Insiders Forum, between now and April 14th, and you will earn 500 Marriott Rewards points per story, up to a maximum of 1,000 points in honor of the movie 42.
The terms say that stories have to be at least 50 words and not longer then 1,000 words.
2. 4x JetBlue TrueBlue Points
Via One Mile at a Time JetBlue is offering quadruple TrueBlue points for travel booked by April 10, 2013. Eligible flights must occur between April 8 and June 19, 2013. You can click here to register.
3. Using Starwood Points For Baseball Suites
Mommy Points writes about using Starwood Points for box seats at Chicago Cubs games. Prices for club boxes & suites are usually $75 to $100 according to the Cubs’ website, so this could be a good deal for the experience of watching the game in a private suite.
Sadly, no World Series titles are guaranteed!
4. New York Hilton Reward Analysis
New York is a popular tourist destination & staying there is expensive. If you were considering staying there using Hilton Rewards points, Loyalty Traveler has an interesting analysis of what it may cost in points.
5. Earn 2,013 Bonus Delta SkyMiles through Hilton Double Dip
Make sure to register here, then complete a two-night stay with Delta as your preferred Double Dip partner in your Hilton HHonors profile.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!