Here’s a new monthly series which highlights what I consider the most interesting and useful posts of the month.
1. My most important post of the month. You HAVE to read this if you earn your miles and points via credit cards!
2. The Priority Club PointsBreak list is out up to June 30, 2013. PointsBreak hotels are a great deal because you can get a hotel room on the list for only 5,000 Priority Club points or $35.
3. What are the best gas credit cards? And does it really matter?
4. PayPal suspends my PayPal debit card. Pre-paid cards have their uses, but you HAVE to be aware of the risks of using them. Having your account suspended is one such risk.
5. What are the best credit cards with NO annual-fee. And why it makes sense to get one!
6. What is the impact of applying for credit cards?
7. How does cancelling a credit card impact your credit score?
8. Why business credit cards may not impact your credit score as much as personal credit cards.
9. I was very happy to read that most Million Mile Secrets readers have no problem using all their vacation days!
10. I speculated that the Southwest 2-free flights (or 50,000 point offer) will soon end on the Southwest website and it did. But there are still links to the Plus version of the card available on the Airlines Credit Cards tab.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!