Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Trip Report Index
- Introduction & Planning
- Kansas City to Chicago
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge
- American Airlines Flagship Service From Chicago To London
- British Airways First Class from London to Mumbai
- Shopping in Bombay
- Eating in Bombay
- Sights in Bombay
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park Suite
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park King
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park Hyatt Goa Activities
- Eating In & Around the Park Hyatt Goa
- Radisson Blu, Agra
- A Day in Agra
- Hyatt Regency Delhi
- 2 Days in Delhi
- Eating in Delhi
- United Business Class Back to the US
- Conclusion and Blog Giveaway
It was nice for all of us to travel to India using miles and points. This trip wasn’t perfectly planned in the beginning since we had 2 to 3 stopovers on the way back, but United opened up seats on their non-stop flight from Delhi to Newark which made for a much better journey home!
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- One British Airways Airbus A380 model plane, one British Airways amenity kit, and one Elephant Company puzzle coaster
- One jeweled Indian purse, One Craft House auto rickshaw, and one British Airways amenity kit
- One IndiGo children’s plane, one Bombay House clutch purse, and one Taj Mahal magnet
- One set of Bombay Store coasters, one packet of incense, and one IndiGo Super Model plane
- One Craft House auto rickshaw, one IndiGo Airbus A320 model plane, and one jeweled purse
You can enter by leaving ONE comment per person on this blog post, by 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, March 24, 2013. To make this fun, comment on where you’re going next with your miles and points!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 10,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!