Emily: We paid $220 per night for a regular room for 3 nights for my mom and Judi, and used 6,000 Hyatt points to upgrade the room to a Park Suite for all 3 nights! It was my mom’s first suite and she was so excited!
Trip Report Index
- Introduction & Planning
- Kansas City to Chicago
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge
- American Airlines Flagship Service From Chicago To London
- British Airways First Class from London to Mumbai
- Shopping in Bombay
- Eating in Bombay
- Sights in Bombay
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park Suite
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park King
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park Hyatt Goa Activities
- Eating In & Around the Park Hyatt Goa
- Radisson Blu, Agra
- A Day in Agra
- Hyatt Regency Delhi
- 2 Days in Delhi
- Eating in Delhi
- United Business Class Back to the US
- Conclusion and Blog Giveaway
As you entered, there was the living room with a couch.
Across from the sofa and coach was a TV and desk.
We got a bottle of wine and some dried fruits and snacks for being a Hyatt Diamond elite member.
Next to the TV was a small table with a coffee maker and bottled water.
There was also a large writing desk and a bar below the TV. The table had a Keurig coffee maker with the coffee refills. I really like this coffee because it is quick to make.
I liked the iPhone charger as well, which makes recharging your iPhone quick and easy.
All of the details were taken care of for them: a bottle of wine (ok, they forgot the corkscrew), chocolates, biscuits, and other snacks, complimentary for Diamond elite members.
There was also a guest bathroom off to the side.
As you kept walking, you entered the large bedroom which had a view of the green grounds and the sea beyond that.
There was a king bed with a vanity mirror and chair…
…a TV, and a couch.
The bathroom was also very large and luxurious. There was a shower and a tub, complete with bath salts and fresh rose petals.
The amenities were not the usual Forest Essentials (which are made in India). We really like the Forest Essentials brand but gave this a try. However, later on we got Forrest Essentials amenities.
The bathroom had his and hers sinks.
..and a large closet.
One of the best features of the room was the large wrap around porch with the sea view.
There were two comfortable lounge chairs.
Along with a table on which to eat a snack or have a drink.
There was also a clothes rack to hang wet clothes on.
This was my mom’s first suite, so it was well worth the upgrade! It was luxurious and spacious, and I liked how the little details were there, such as the coffee maker, his and hers sinks, and the wraparound porch.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 9,500+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another trip report!