Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, Citi, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Trip Report Index:
- A Bad Start & a Few Hours in Los Angeles
- Air France Lounge – Los Angeles
- Air France Business Class – Los Angeles to Papeete
- Getting to Moorea
- Hilton Moorea
- Hilton Moorea, Panoramic Overwater Bungalow #87
- An ATV Tour in Moorea
- Whale & Dolphin Watching in Moorea
- Eating in Moorea
- Moorea to Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Airport To InterContinental Thalasso
- Emerald Overwater Bungalow #204 at the InterContinental Thalasso Bora Bora
- Jet-Skiing in Bora Bora
- A 9 Hour Bike Ride Around Bora Bora
- Eating in the InterContinental Thalasso
- InterContinental Thalasso Coral Garden Suite
- Around the InterContinental Thalasso
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort
- Royal Overwater Villa, Hilton Bora Bora Nui
- Dinner at Villa Mahana
- Eating in the Hilton Bora Bora
- Is Food Expensive in Bora Bora?
- A Day in Papeete
- Air Tahiti Nui and Southwest Flights Home
- Conclusion & Blog Giveaway!
This trip report was longer than usual, because I haven’t seen a recent trip report on Bora Bora & Moorea, and thought this might be useful if you consider visiting French Polynesia! Bora Bora was a once-in-a-lifetime journey for us and we’re glad we were able to save money by using miles and points!
We started planning this trip 14 months before we left the US to make sure that we had the miles and points for the trip.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- 1 Air Tahiti Nui Model A340-300 (Daraius’ Pick)
Smelly StuffTahitian Oils and Soaps ( Daraius’ PickEmily’s Pick)
- 2 Tahitian CDs and a magnet (Joint Pick)
You can enter by leaving ONE comment per person on this blog post, by 11:59 pm CST on January 22, 2013. To make this fun, comment on what’s your miles and points new year’s resolution!