Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express is a Million Mile Secrets advertising partner. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
[Disclosure: Enterprise Rent-a-Car attempted to give me a prize pack, but I’m giving it away in this post!]
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is running a “Plus Your Points” promotion through February 28, 2013 where you can earn double points per rental.
Enterprise is giving away 1 prize pack to a reader who signs up for the “Plus Your Points” promotion using this link AND who leaves a comment on this post. The contest ends on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 11:59 pm CST.
If you’re not an Enterprise member, you can sign up for the Enterprise Plus loyalty program through the link above and be automatically registered for the “Plus Your Points” promotion.
I’m also giving away my prize pack, so that’s 2 prize packs for readers to win!
The prize pack includes:
- iPod Shuffle
- Workout DVD
- Travel & Leisure Magazine Subscription
- Runner’s World Magazine Subscription
- Workout Bands
- Travel Yoga Mat
- Dried Fruit Tray
- Enterprise New Wave Pocket Buddy Notebook
- Enterprise Sedan Stress Reliever
- Enterprise 24oz Dual Cap Water Bottle
- Enterprise Carry-Me Everywhere Duffle
Enterprise Rent-A-Car “Plus Your Points” Promotion:
From now through Feb. 28, 2013, Enterprise Plus members who register for the promotion can earn double points on qualifying rentals which can be used for free rental days.
You get a one-time bonus of 20 points for registering for the promotion, and additional bonus points can be earned for sharing the promotion with friends through Facebook, and/or referring friends who enroll in Enterprise Plus and rent at least once during the promotion, or by adding a GPS to a rental.
However, you have to be at least 21 years old to join the rental car program. You earn 1 point per $1 spent and car rentals start at 400 points.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 8,500+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another blog giveaway!