Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
I’m not supposed to promote my affiliate link which still appears to offer a 50,000 Membership Rewards Points sign-up bonus.
But I don’t see why I shouldn’t mention that the American Express website is still offering a 50,000 Membership Rewards points sign-up bonus after spending $5,000 within 3 months on The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN.
The $175 annual fee is waived for the 1st year and you earn:
- 3X AMEX Membership Rewards points in 1 of 5 categories (you choose): Airfare purchased directly from airlines, US advertising in select media, US gas stations, US shipping, and US hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases
- 2X points in the remaining 4 categories
- 1X points on other purchases
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Terms and limitations apply
The bonus on this card has been zero points for most of the year (expired), but American Express has run 1-day only offers for 75,000 points, but with a $10,000 minimum spending requirement. The $10,000 minimum spending offer is worth waiting for if you can manage the extra $5,000 in minimum spending.
*If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 7,500+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!