Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 1,000 United Points. Points to Points B writes that you can earn 1,000 United miles for downloading their shopping toolbar and completing one search with it.
2. Free Marriott Silver Elite Status. View from the Wing writes about how to earn Marriott Silver elite status for free.
3. 20% Discount on Starwood Hotel Points. Loyalty Traveler explains whether or not you should buy Starwood hotel points at a 20% discount. Starwood is selling points for 2.8 cents per point up to November 30, 2012.
5. Club Carlson Points Sale. MileValue explains how to take advantage of the Club Carlson hotel points sale. Cash and Points stays are eligible for the Radisson “Stay One Night. Get One Night” promotion which I wrote about earlier, so it could makes sense to buy a few points to use to book a room.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 7,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another episode of news you can use!