Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Trip Report Index:
- British Airways First Class Lounge – Boston
- British Airways First Class – Boston to London
- British Airways Concorde Room – London
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Suite
- Around the Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Day 1 in Paris – George V, The Champs-Elysées, and the Arc de Triomphe
- Day 2 in Paris – Notre Dame & the Paris Opera
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Deluxe Room
- Day 3 in Paris – A Lazy Day & Dinner in the Eiffel Tower
- Day 4 in Paris – Versailles and Rue Cler
- Day 5 in Paris – Sainte-Chapelle, the Louvre, & Emily’s Favorite Evening
- Day 6 in Paris – Park Hyatt Paris Buffet & a Day of Shopping
- Day 7 in Paris – Emily’s Allergic Reaction and our Last Day in Paris
- American Airlines Admirals Club – Paris
- Hilton Heathrow London, Terminal 4
- British Airways Concorde Room
- British Airway First Class – London to Boston
- Air France Graf Lounge – Boston
- Conclusion & Blog Giveaway
Daraius: We had ~4 hours to spend in Boston before our Southwest flight back to Kansas City. Emily and I both signed up with the American Express Privileges which refunds up to 12 lounge visits (up to $50 per visit) per calendar year, so we decided to visit the Graf lounge in Boston which is accessible without leaving the secure area form the Southwest gates.
I was very impressed with the lounge because the $25 entrance fee included hot and cold food along with drinks in the entrance fee.
There were a few private meeting rooms.
The lounge was spacious with lots of chairs.
There was a self-service bar.
There was hot and cold food, which was tastier than the pretzels in a typical US-airline lounge.
Emily had the corn chowder.
There was also chips and fruits.
Soon it was time to head back for our flight back to Kansas City.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 6,500+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another trip report!