Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
- British Airways First Class Lounge – Boston
- British Airways First Class – Boston to London
- British Airways Concorde Room – London
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Suite
- Around the Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Day 1 in Paris – George V, The Champs-Elysées, and the Arc de Triomphe
- Day 2 in Paris – Notre Dame & the Paris Opera
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Deluxe Room
- Day 3 in Paris – A Lazy Day & Dinner in the Eiffel Tower
- Day 4 in Paris – Versailles and Rue Cler
- Day 5 in Paris – Sainte-Chapelle, the Louvre, & Emily’s Favorite Evening
- Day 6 in Paris – Park Hyatt Paris Buffet & a Day of Shopping
- Day 7 in Paris – Emily’s Allergic Reaction and our Last Day in Paris
- American Airlines Admirals Club – Paris
- Hilton Heathrow London, Terminal 4
- British Airways Concorde Room
- British Airway First Class – London to Boston
- Air France Graf Lounge – Boston
- Conclusion & Blog Giveaway
Daraius: British Airways has a separate check-in area for First Class passengers at Heathrow Terminal 5. We checked-in and went through security and then went to the Concorde Room for breakfast. Since we had a British Airways First Class ticket, we were able to enter the lounge and have breakfast for free.
Here’s the breakfast menu.
Emily insisted we start of with something healthy, so we had fruits.
…followed by an English Breakfast.
I love the private dining booths in the Concorde Room with the leather and polished wood.
We ate our breakfast…
…and then went to board our flight to Boston.