Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
- British Airways First Class Lounge – Boston
- British Airways First Class – Boston to London
- British Airways Concorde Room – London
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Suite
- Around the Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Day 1 in Paris – George V, The Champs-Elysées, and the Arc de Triomphe
- Day 2 in Paris – Notre Dame & the Paris Opera
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Deluxe Room
- Day 3 in Paris – A Lazy Day & Dinner in the Eiffel Tower
- Day 4 in Paris – Versailles and Rue Cler
- Day 5 in Paris – Sainte-Chapelle, the Louvre, & Emily’s Favorite Evening
- Day 6 in Paris – Park Hyatt Paris Buffet & a Day of Shopping
- Day 7 in Paris – Emily’s Allergic Reaction and our Last Day in Paris
- American Airlines Admirals Club – Paris
- Hilton Heathrow London, Terminal 4
- British Airways Concorde Room
- British Airway First Class – London to Boston
- Air France Graf Lounge – Boston
- Conclusion & Blog Giveaway
Emily Jablon: After we dropped of Sesk at the train station, we went to Charles de Gaulle Airport. We had to get our VAT refund before we checked-in for our British Airways flight to London.
At the mall, we had to go to the VAT refund section and fill out a slip for our purchases. We were asked if we wanted cash at the airport or the money deposited on to our credit card. We opted for the cash, but realized after looking at the long line at the airport, that the credit option was much easier. All you have to do is fill in your bank and credit card information and drop it into a box that looks like a mailbox.
After checking in, we made our way through security and to the American Airline Admiral’s Club lounge. This was one of the best Admiral Club lounges which I’ve visited!
Daraius was hungry so he finished all the chicken sandwiches!
There was water and juice.
…and some stale snacks.
The seating was very nice and comfortable.
There was a kids play area…
…and more seating inside the lounge.
The business center was deserted.
The business center was quiet, but I still haven’t figured out how to use the printers in the Admiral’s Club, so I had to wait until we were in London to print out my school paper.
I love lounges which have computers because it is great when you just want to surf the web and don’t want to take out your laptop.
Daraius: Our British Airways flight to London was delayed so I decided to roam the terminal. I stopped at the food shop and bought a tin of pate and a bottle of Sauternes wine as a last reminder of France.
As I was roaming the terminal, I heard an announcement that our flight was boarding and that this was the last call! I went back to the lounge and asked the attendant if our flight was really boarding. She called the gate and then made an announcement that the flight was leaving.
So this was it. We really were leaving Paris after enjoying a wonderful week there!