Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express and Citi are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 2,000 Free Priority Club Hotel Points. Via Heels First, you can get:
- 500 Priority Club Points for signing-up for Priority Club Shopping email
- 500 Priority Club Points for registering a credit or debit card with Priority Club Shopping
- 500 points for creating a Priority Club Dining profile
- 500 points for receiving emails from Priority Club cruises
The terms say that you have to sign-up by May 31, 2012.
Priority Club often has hotels in their Points Break list which cost only 5,000 points a night.
2. 1,000 Free Priority Club Hotel Points. Via The Traveler’s Loophole, you can get 1,000 Priority Club points for signing up for text messages & registering a Visa credit card by May 31, 2012.I wrote about this last year when they were offering only 500 points. You have to be a new enrollee to qualify for the 1,000 points, so you may not get the points if you already enrolled last year.
You can get an extra 5,000 points if you stay at a Priority Club hotel by July 31, 2012 and pay with the same Visa card with which you registered.
This offer is for new members only and you must enroll by May 31, 2012. Club Carlson will soon have a promotion where you can likely earn 44,000 to 50,000 points if you stay for 1 night at ANY Raddison or Country Inn & Suites hotel.
Free nights start at 9,000 points, so it doesn’t hurt to sign-up for the free 4,500 points even if you don’t plan on taking part in their upcoming promotion.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 4,500+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another tip on how to get free points!