Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
A reader at the Frequent Flyer University seminars has generously donated three 10% off coupons for American Airlines flights booked by April 30, 2012.
The terms and details are:
- Codes can be used once for travel beginning March 1, 2012 through May 24, 2012.
- The purchase period is February 26, 2012 – April 30, 2012.
- Discount may be used for six passengers on a single purchase.
- Travel is valid to/from any American Airlines destination worldwide.
- Travel must be booked and purchased on AA.com.
Code #1: UWXN9TR8FV6B
Code #2: UWXN9CT8DL3N
Code #3: UWXN9S6VA3CJ
Please comment when you have used the code!