Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 250 free Hertz Points. Million Mile Secrets reader Amod (thanks!) writes in with a way to earn 250 Hertz points. It costs 500 Hertz points for a 1-day rental, so you’re half-way there with 250 points!
You have to sign up to receive email from Hertz by April 30, 2012 and continue to receive the emails up to June 30, 2012.
Here are more details from the email which Amod received:
1) Log into www.hertz.com
2) Go to “My Account” and then “My Profile/Membership Details” and click “Edit”
3) Review your “Privacy Elections” and select “Both Postal and E-mail” or “E-mail only,” and click “Save”
Terms and Conditions:
Members must sign up to receive Hertz Gold Plus Rewards e-mails by April 30, 2012, and continue to receive those e-mails through June 30, 2012, to qualify for bonus. 250 Gold Plus Rewards bonus points will be provided to member’s account in July 2012. This offer has no cash value. Standard rental qualifications and return restrictions apply upon redemption of points. No Promo Code # required. Points do not expire as long as you have any Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program activity in the prior 24 months.
2. $20 off Southwest Coupon for 100 My Coke Rewards. Million Mile Secrets Steelsnow (thanks!) writes in to let me know that you can redeem 100 My Coke Rewards for $20 off on Southwest Airlines.
I don’t collect My Coke Rewards (the reward program of Coca Cola), but this may be of use to those of you that do!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 4,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another way to get free points.