Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
You can get 1,000 free Southwest Airline points, if you are a Chase Southwest credit card holder, by watching a 3 minute video!
You have to enter in your Southwest Airlines Rapid Reward’s number and the last 4 digits of your Chase Southwest Airline credit card number, so it does seem like you have to be a Chase Southwest Airline credit card holder.
The terms say that this offer is not transferable, but I was able to register for it.
The video is very irritating because you have to click on the “click here to proceed” box to advance the video.
But it was worth it for the 1,000 Southwest points!
The terms and conditions indicate that it will take 6 to 8 weeks after the promotion ends to get the points.
You may need to:
- Disable your popup blocker to watch the video
- Enter in the leading zeros in your Rapid Rewards number
And don’t forget that the last date to submit an entry to win a $100 gas gift card is Saturday, September 24, 2011!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 1,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another way to earn free miles and points!
- July App-o-Rama. 6 Cards. 305,000 Miles & Points.
- Use The 2-Browser Trick To Earn 150,000 Free AAdvantage Miles
- 2,500 Free AA Miles Via “The Appraiser”