I don’t usually enter sweepstakes because I would rather save the few minutes it takes to enter. Also, the chances of winning are pretty small, and I always
seem to lose.
That said, I know a lot of readers like entering sweepstakes, and may have better luck, so I thought I’d share a few sweepstakes!
1. 100,000 SPG Points
Enter in the Audience Reward sweepstake to receive 100,000 Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points and your choice of 4 tickets to either Wicked, Sister Act, The Lion King, Billy Elliot or The Addams Family.
If you don’t have an SPG account, you can sign up for one on the “Hotel Reward Program Sign-Up” page, under the “Mile and Point Resources” tab on Million Mile Secrets.
2. 1,000,000 Hilton HHonors Points
If you don’t have an Hilton HHonors account, you can sign up for one on the “Hotel Reward Program Sign-Up” page, under the “Mile and Point Resources” tab on Million Mile Secrets.
You can also get free Hilton Gold status up to August 31, 2011 just by registering a Visa Signature credit card.
3. 1,000,000 Million Southwest Airlines Rapid Reward Points
Enter in the Southwest Airlines “Enroll to Win” sweepstake to win up to 1,000,000 Southwest Airlines Rapid Reward Points.
Go to the promotion home page.
Enter your information in the “Current Rapid Reward Member” section
Ignore the field which says “Win Code from Card†”
Click “Let’s Roll”
If you don’t have a Southwest Airline Rapid Reward account, you can sign-up for one and earn a 250 mile bonus.
Update: InACents (thanks, InACents!) wrote in the comments that if the game doesn’t seem to work, you may have to wait for the application to load for a few minutes, before clicking on the “Let’s Roll” button.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you sign-up to receive free blog posts in your email (only 1 email per day!) or in a RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another way to learn more about mile and point sweepstakes.
- Use The 2-Browser Trick To Earn 150,000 Free AAdvantage Miles
- 40+ Powerful Ways To Complete Your Credit Card Minimum Spending Requirements
- Who Else Wants To Churn Citi AAdvantage Personal Credit Cards?